2019年7月13日星期六

Rural Home Decoration Diary - Traditional decoration

Do you want to know the most popular decoration styles in China 21? There are thousands of owners sharing their renovations and renovation steps. This article takes you step by step to understand the most popular Chinese decoration.  


Thousands of decorationes from Chinese styles to share the most beautiful decoration styles that the Chinese people like in the 21st century.
final effect

My surname is He. Let's call me Lao He.







In this friendship reminds you that children's shoes, we must pay attention to the distance between strong and weak electricity, really can not be separated, need to wrap tin paper processing. Also, the water pipe should not go to the ground as far as possible, and it can be dripped in the ceiling. In order to use electricity safely in the future, we must carefully check that the wires buried in the wall must be through the pipe, and the wax pipes (i.e. hoses) should also be worn in the more difficult places. What a long hydropower transformation!












My worries still happened. Last night when I took a bath, my aunt knocked on the door downstairs and looked down. The ceiling was dripping down. As long as it's not washed. Today, I started to make breakfast, wash my face and brush my teeth. I thought it would be all right if I didn't take a bath. However, somehow, he was found by the master downstairs. It's leaking again. Cheng Hao, who has already contacted the family, hopes to solve it as soon as possible. Just moved the day before yesterday, something went wrong...





没有评论:

发表评论