2019年7月8日星期一

Renovation of old houses - Traditional decoration

Do you want to know the most popular decoration styles in China 21? There are thousands of owners sharing their renovations and renovation steps. This article takes you step by step to understand the most popular Chinese decoration.
Thousands of decorationes from Chinese styles to share the most beautiful decoration styles that the Chinese people like in the 21st century.
final effect

Last Saturday, I joined Qi's group purchase, ordered American standard bathroom, Siemens switch and Dorothy. This is the third time that I participated in this kind of on-site group purchase. For the first time, I did my homework, but I didn't order anything for the second time on the home network. I always felt the budget was tight when I bought the Mann sink package.














Finally, it's the weekend again. Finally, I have time to go shopping. It's really not easy.



At noon, LP went directly to work. I went straight to Hangzhou League. The scene was so noisy that I had to speak loudly with distributors several times, and my voice was dumb. I ordered 300 300 floor tiles for Jiumu Faucet and Guanzhu (60% after the discount) and was about to go. I saw the flooring merchant on the street. If you want to come, you can listen to it for a while. See Rhine Sunshine has a floor with a special price of 98/square. That is, there are very few colors on the spot and there are no stores. Think about this as an opportunity. Anyway, even if you don't like it, you can withdraw. There are so many orders ________.












My woodworking work is very little. I've basically finished it. All the furniture I made is painted with white paint.~~

My woodworking work is very little. I've basically finished it. All the furniture I made is painted with white paint.~~











The other day, TAOBAO finally took four barrels of Zhongnan formaldehyde-free glue (20KG) and called me early this morning. When I saw it, it was just over 7 o'clock, so I asked him to deliver it later. The other party also said very quickly that after lunch, he would send LP to the construction site to wait at noon because he had to go to work. Before 12:30, the delivery arrived. The fact proved that I was lucky. The person who delivered the glue sent it upstairs and asked me where LP we found them to buy at home. The price was very cheap (it seems that the delivery should be in Hangzhou). Next time, there would be no such price to return to Hangzhou for free. There were more than 110 buckets on the surface. So I went to the TAOBAO store I bought again at night and found that the price of formaldehyde-free glue (20KG) in Zhongnan had been adjusted to 105/barrel. There was a free delivery service. I changed the price two days after taking pictures. In the morning, I called the door again. Businessmen say they arrived at 2 p.m., but they didn't arrive until 4 p.m. because of the typhoon. This time, the size is right, huh-huh-huh.




Damn Typhoon Day ~~Woodworking is expected to arrive at the site early in the morning. By the time I go to the LP noon, the people are no longer there. The doors and locks are installed. Only the door sucks the things that have not been installed by the contractor and arrives quickly. Old powder, cooked glue powder, gypsum powder, paper and other tools are on the scene, including the painter, even varnish, rust-proof paint and white. When the LP phone reported to me, I was very surprised. I asked what brand of lacquer and glue was. I was told that the bridge lacquer and Hongtang white glue were. I decided to buy the white glue by myself. The lacquer was still used by the foreman. So I asked LP to go to Baianju to pick up two barrels of Hangao White Panda glue, 4KG, 74.9 yuan per barrel. My painter had never heard of the Central South building glue I bought. He said that he had always used the meter-high glue before and thought it was good because he forgot to hang the last gypsum board for me in the morning. In the afternoon, he went to the construction site and helped me to make the door panel of the cabinet according to the size left by the counter maker. When he called me, he did so. By the way, I mentioned that there was a small piece left over from the woodworking board and helped me make a stool. ~ As a result, he didn't have any tools on the other side of the telephone....




Look at the time almost noon, after returning to the construction site for dinner and LP to say hello, in the afternoon everyone's group enough, alas, really did not have to rest this afternoon's group enough order will be more orderly, happened to meet the same college students in the decoration, ha ha ha. I asked countless stores to relocate the wardrobe finally this afternoon with Yadi. The special price board + special shutter has broken through 4,000 barriers, and I can still afford to enter the scope. There are still 3,000 in-cabinet movable fitting glasses to give away. I think I have seen so many. Although the price is still lower (the lower the better), it is also a breakthrough compared with the previous price, next order. That's for sure. Then I went down the curtain and hardware, filled with three lists, and carried a box of Wang Laoji as a gift. (Only when I got back, did I know that my classmate had brought two boxes back.)






Then I bought Dorothy latex paint. The painter opened three barrels of wall top brushing and two barrels of primer. As a result, the shop attendant calculated that I only needed two barrels of wall bottom paint and one top brushing. He also advised me to buy only this amount and not use too good color on the top. In the shop, we decided on a shallow one after a turn. Although we imagined the concrete effect, we still had to see what it really looked like. So we only brought two barrels of tuned gold full effect. A barrel of 5-in-1 primer and a barrel of white Jialian clean taste came out, hundreds of oceans less than expected, No. It depends on future replenishments.


















Early in the morning to lay the floor, and the hydropower workers came in to install small pieces at the same time.

Early in the morning to lay the floor, and the hydropower workers came in to install small pieces at the same time.



没有评论:

发表评论